What Is A Venue Coordinator And Why Is One Important?
At Garden Tuscana Reception Hall, we are dedicated to bringing our clients’ visions of their wedding into a reality. Your team of Venue Coordinators share a passion for ‘love stories’ and making your special day the best it can be. We include a day of coordinator with every wedding so you can rest assured your wedding day is in good hands. The incredible value of your day-of Venue Coordinator is what makes Garden Tuscana stand apart and distinguishes us from the rest.
What’s Included With My Venue Coordinator?
- Available 6 days a week for questions and scheduled visits
- Meeting to go over details 30-45 days prior to ceremony
- Confirm with our inclusive vendors and important details the week of wedding
- Coordinate and facilitate the 1 hour rehearsal prior to wedding day
- Set up of the ceremony and reception floor plans
- Greet couple, wedding party, and family upon arrival with access to suites
- Assist with pinning of boutonnieres and corsages
- Coordinate with and cue the DJ on ceremony music the day of your event
- Coordinate line up for processional and ensure overall success of the ceremony
- Coordinate entrance for couple and wedding party into reception
- Collaborate with all event vendors to help facilitate timeline
- Schedule and confirm with in house staff such as bartenders, security and waitstaff
- Facilitate a one time free food tasting with our in house caterer
- Coordinator and venue team will clean in house items and deep clean after wedding
A Beautiful Place To Make Beautiful Memories
Schedule a tour to see our enchanting indoor and outdoor garden venue and reception hall.