How we met: Me met in Junior HS. We both had English class together and began our friendship. From there we started dating in HS and began our love life.
How did he propose: After 12 long years he finally proposed at our favorite get away cruise to Mexico! We were on our way to Dinner, and he wanted to take a professional picture before we ate. The photographer told us to pose and told me to turn around, when I did, he was on one knee and popped the question!
Alma and Alberto’s Vendors
- Wedding Dress #1- Azteca Bridal
- Wedding Dress #2- David’s Bridal
- Bridesmaid Dresses: David’s Bridal
- Tuxedos: Nick’s Tux
- Cake: Lesley’s Creative Cakes (Included in Package)
- DJ: Arizona DJ Entertainment (Included in Package)
- Catering: Santi’s Catering (Included in Package)
- Makeup/Hair: Glam By Christopher
- Photography: Arizona Wedding Photographer (Included in Package)
Why Two Wedding Dresses: I’ve been waiting for this moment my entire life, I knew I had to look like royalty and go all out with my mentality that this moment only happens once! I wanted two different looks for my big day, so as a wedding coordinator I Knew I had some work to do. I first wanted a queen look for my ceremony, so I went with a puffy dress with a diamond crown to go with it. That looked really made me look like royalty! In the evening it was time to change into my First Dance dress, so I went with a tight mermaid dress with a different hairstyle to go along with it. It was a perfect way to surprise my guests with a different look. This dress idea took the trophy home!
What specific moment on your wedding day took your breath away?
Walking down aisle and making full eye contact with each other, We both knew we were ready to make it official.
Three words that describe your wedding: